Contact Us

Click for Cable TV Listings

  Search for:

  Enter a city or zip:

Mailing Address:
Ayrshire Farmers Mutual Telephone
1405 Silver Lake Ave.
PO Box 248
Ayrshire, Iowa 50515

Filing a Closed Caption Complaint
For captioning problems during non-emergency programming, you may file a written complaint with either the FCC or ATC Cablevision. If you file your complaint with the FCC, the FCC will forward the complaint to ATC Cablevision.

The FCC rules establish specific time limits for filing closed captioning complaints. Your written complaint must be filed within 60 days of the captioning problem. After receiving a complaint, either directly from you or from the FCC, the video programming distributor will have 30 days to respond to the complaint. If you filed your complaint with your video programming distributor and they do not respond within 30 days, or if a dispute remains, you can send your complaint to the FCC.

You can file your written complaint by using the on-line complaint form found at You can also file your complaint with the FCC’s Consumer Center by e-mailing; faxing 1-866-418-0232; or writing to:

Federal Communications Commission
Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau
Consumer Inquiries and Complaints Division
445 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, DC 20554.


You can file your written complaint by emailing ATC Cablevision at .  You can also call 712-426-2800 or fax 712-426-2008.  ATC Cablevisions’ mailing address is:
ATC Cablevision
PO Box 248
Ayrshire, IA  50515
Attn: Donald D Miller, General Manager

About Us  ~  Services  ~  Links  ~  Directory   ~  Contact Us  ~  Home

All text and original graphics copyright 2010 Ayrshire Farmers Mutual Telephone Company

Ayrshire Farmers Mutual Telephone Company
844 Wood St, Havelock, IA 50546
712-776-2222| 800-249-5251  |

Ayshire Farmers Mutual Telephone's Homepage About Us Our Services Valuable Links Directory Assistance Information Contact Us Ayrshire Farmers Mutual Telephone Company's Home Page